Thursday, November 30, 2006

What Will The Monument Industry Look Like In 10, 20, 50 Years From Now?

Question: What will the monument industry look like in 10, 20, 50 years from now?

Answer: I would like to hear the views of my colleagues within the industry. While I will not be in the industry 20 years from now, I hope the industry is thriving. What we do as memorialists is important to the families we serve. If you have ideas you would like to share, please send them to me.

I'm the moderator and I am strict that ideas should be presented with thought and respect. Otherwise, I have few rules on the subject. Please share your thoughts and identify yourself if you like; however, anonymous is okay too! Please note that though you may be listed as Anonymous, my tracking software identifies the identities of all visitors to my site. This information remains private and confidential.

Share with us by emailing your thoughts to Burton@USAMonuments.com.