Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much



"Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much" are inspirational words that inspire me in my day-to-day living. How about you?

Do you have a Gregorian chant to provide yourself with positive self talk? If not, I suggest you reflect on your self talk and think about how you can pull yourself up when the world seems to be dragging you down.

"If it is to be, it is up to me," were words I used to push myself through law school years ago. I would repeat those words and reflect on the obvious wisdom that we are in control of our own destiny.

I encourage you to "Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much" and to realize that life is all too short and you might as well make the most of it as there are no rehearsals. Celebrate your life!

Burton Fletcher

No comments: