Friday, June 09, 2006

Beautiful Memories & The Wisdom Of Clients

I have great relationships with our clients. In one way or another, I seem to learn something from all of my clients. Sandy Reeves hired us to build a memorial for her dad. A message on her email had the following quote: "I dropped a tear in the ocean. When they find it; that's when I'll stop remembering you..."

Those words speak volumes about the bonds we form with our loved ones. I hope you share those same bonds with others in your life. I also hope when you pass away someone will memorialize your memory for eternity. After all, every life is precious and through memorialization, we communicate our love to others.

Sandy, thank you for giving me inspiration.

"I dropped a tear in the ocean. When they find it; that's when I'll stop remembering you..."

Share with us by emailing your thoughts to Burton@USAMonuments.com.

No comments: