Thursday, June 08, 2006

Tell Me About Head Stone Cleaner?

"Head Stone Cleaner" is an item we are receiving inquiries on so I thought I might as well address the subject here.

We sell a Head Stone Cleaner with Teflon Protectors that is represented to remove dirt, moss and mold and to restore the natural luster to granite, marble, concrete and stone.

The manufacturer says it is as easy as spraying on and waiting for 60 seconds before wiping with a clean cloth or paper towel.

I have also used Pledge on polished granite with a desirable effect. We have another cleaner in the office that we use to clean stone.

For those folks who desire to prolong the polished finish of bronze, I recommend car polish and a soft cloth.

Please share your experiences with cleaning products and I will be happy to pass them along to our clients.

Share with us by emailing your thoughts to Burton@USAMonuments.com.

No comments: